July 22, 2012

Day 1, post numero 1

OK folks, let we warn you: this is NOT a joke!


Let's make this story a bit shorter: I've challenged myself with this (probably) mission impossible of not buying a single clothing item, bag, shoes or other accessories for the NEXT 6 MONTHS! 


I'm hearing already some of you (just as obsessed) fashonista's thinking 'What is she doing to herself and most importantly, WHY??' And for the ones that know we (not even to much)I guess I can read your mind as well when you're thinking 'This is some pretty serious s**t, even for her!' 


YEAHH, you've heard me loud and clear, this is my official testimony that I'll be trying (my very best,I swear) to STAY CLEAN for the coming 6 months beginning from today July 22 2012. Declaring this during summer sale season is already killing me, but what the hell, I accept the challenge ;)


Now that we're already busy with making confessions, I feel obligated to make an other (tiny winy) one: after making this HUGE DECISION I just said to myself: 'U're allowed to SIN one more time.' So I DID! 
As I was craving some nice trainers for months now, I made my dream come true a bit earlier today and ordered a pair. More on that coming up soon :D


So now that you understand my situation a bit better, what to expect from this new blogger? 

  • an online diary of my personal struggle in resisting my consumer behavior
  • many daily outfits with NO NEW ITEMS at all
  • tips ans tricks on how to combine, recycle and make your clothes look pretty and up-to-date without spending any dime
  • my favorite stores and personal style and opinion on fashion 

So are you with me in my little experiment to help me reach my GOLD (=0€ spent on new items)? 
Stay tuned! 


P.S: a glimpse of my exploding closet and my outfit earlier today. Enjoy! 
                                         
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment