September 6, 2012

Call it addiction

One true fact I thought you guys should know about me brought to this new post: my NAIL POLISH obsession !



















 Do I need to say more on this one?

What once started as a harmless purchase (read summer of 2007) turned out to become a truly addiction for me. You have to know: for me nail polish isn't just nail polish! It is my way to express my daily mood and why not to complete my outfits.

I am 'proud' to say that I now own 70 (nothing more, nothing less) different colours and shades (from transparent to black and back) and unlike my clothes, I DO use them all!

Make-up was never really my piece of cake. When I was a little girl this was the only think that did not appeal to me when I was spying upon my mom getting ready. The best evidence of that is me STILL not knowing what fits me (colours, textures and all that) nor HOW to use make-up. So when I found out I was good at putting on nail polish with no effort at all and I actually really loved doing it, this just kind of became MY BEAUTY THING!

My all time favorite brand is Catrice, very good quality, ridiculous low prices and if I forgot to mention: lots of GREAT colours and trends (and I'm talking more or less 50 colours in the permanent collection) Yes, I mean really trends as they follow the latest trends in 'fashionland' and come up with a limited edition every month, including lip gloss, lipsticks, eye shadows and more other stuff. Every four months they reinvent some of their colours or just change them with other brand new ones.

I surely would recommend you to take a look at their site and maybe you're lucky and get the change to try them out at least if they sell it in your country.

Some of my favorites are:




     My blues mood: I find it so much more elegant that the classic black





      My 'Treasures from the sea' shades and my ultimate favorite colour EVER 




   

    These colours call for a P.A.R.T.Y, don't u think so? 





    Nail varnish for an army look( used together or separately) 





    Pastel shades( very nice together as well) 
    
      


    Normally I'm not so crazy for glittery things, but this I like, wait, LOVE! 


     
     
     This is a  vintage leather suitcase my mother has bought a looooong time ago and offered me to use for my collection 

     Are you a nail polish user? And what is/are your favorite colour(s)?
   
    Peace,
     L

No comments:

Post a Comment